|
Thursday, April 8, 2010 7:09 PM
-Yeah:-)
|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CRISTALLE, BRENDA AND JONGHYUN! :-) Cristalle. Hey dear, it's the second time you've spent your birthday with us. Awesome isn't it. Thanks for being my crazy partner everytime. All the laughing in Chinese, Being mischievious too. Also in home economics. ;-) I've never regretted knowing you in the first place. You are my most awesomest buddy i could laugh with and also the one i can get retarded with. Another year, i look forward in more brilliant stuff/ Love ya to the max. :-) Brenda. Hey brenda! Thanks for being an awesome senior. Dancing nicely and being nice to us. Helping us rebel at times. I love your comical jokes and things. You made me laugh a lot during dance. Happy birthday senior :-) JongHyun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! :-) Today was so awesome manz. Firstly, went to school early to prepare cristalle's present and stuff! Ohmygod. She loves the Rilakumma like dk what manz! She even brought it outside for assembly and chinese lesson. Cool! HAHAHA! Then, screwed chinese test. Urgh. I studied and i screwed it. What is this manz?! HAAHAHAH! Then er, everything was still alright. Considered fun in class i guess. After school was the most awesome. Lunched with Haziqah, Izni. and Yuehting! It was super awesome. At first, we were watching SHINee on E-Awards on Yuehting's phone in the canteen. And, I'm telling you that everyone looked at us as if we were watching porn. Wtf? AHHAHA!:-) Then, Yuehting left for her prefects investiture. So Me, Haziqah and Izni toured around our school. Funny or what. First we went to met their form teacher. Ohmygod. Haziqah made me laugh like mad. Then nevermind, still could control. Next, We went third level, haziqah kept doing that with izni. And even funnier stuff. That was the first time i laughed hard and cried. What the hell. And then, i cried like another time cause it was seriously way tooo funny. And, i know that people were staring at me and thinking like, " Why the hell is that girl crying?". Funny or what. Seriously and then we went down and haziqah exhibited her most awesome action to Miss Ng. Talked to her and a few soccer girls. Went up to hall, waited for Yuehting. I cried again cause it was way to funny this time with three of them. I was at the stairs on the way to hall. But, after that waited for soccer girls to end. And, here comes the birthday bash. I think cristalle was smashed in seriosuly heavy four. Congested with flour. White. Took photos with her, then she suddenly hugged us. We all got the flour. Sucker, but pouring it at her was seriously awesome. Pictures are with the soccer girls so i guess they'll upload it to faceboook. Love Haziqah, Yuehting, Izni, Cristalle, Jessica, Jisu and all the soccer girls. Labels: I cried a lot of times due to haziqah and izni's joke. | ||