<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4537290007225897755?origin\x3dhttp://iseenolinkage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JOVIAL.



inspirations by flagorneur


Tuesday, April 20, 2010 7:08 PM
-Jiahui became damn horny.


CHINESE DANCERS ON SPEECH DAY 2010 :-)
Love you guys to the extreme max.

Yeah right, so today lessons were so aaweeeeesome. For once, i enjoyed english like really a lot. English, how i adore you. Mr ali was so funny going through the summary points. Me and farheen started laughing like nobody's business when he said "farther and farther away." It was bloody hell hilarious manz. I don't know why, then me and her started laughing like seriously crazy. And from then on, whenever someone mentions that word, we would start laughing. Er, then geography. I can't believe i failed it again. I promised myself not to fail anything this month. Blooody hell. Oh yeah, there is chinese and home economics tmrw. Both my favourite periods! :-D Art. I don't wanna hand in art until friday how awesome. No one gives a damn bout art. After school, library-ed. Bloody hell awesome laughing till cheek bones hurt now. So hilarious manz. Jiahui was really horny. And we knew a great news. Anyway, i'm gonna mug very hard this time. I swear. God.

Labels: