<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4537290007225897755?origin\x3dhttp://iseenolinkage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JOVIAL.



inspirations by flagorneur


Monday, March 8, 2010 7:13 PM
-Home economics


HOME ECONS WAS SO AWESOME PEOPLE ! :D OF COURSE WITH CRISTALLE! :D


OKay, anything. Got back chemistry paper. I was surprised that i could actually pass. Now the paper that i'm worried for is physics. I'm bound to fail. :( Now, i feeel hopeless. Okay, Blah blah! I can't wait to talk ab out home economics. The very smart cristalle, awesomely like five minutes after recess, when we were already on the FIRST step of our way up! She was like SHIT! I FORGET TO BUY CONTAINER! Then, we chionged back on the fact that we were quite late. And then, she happily throw all her stuff on to me and i was flooded with things. Then she ran away! I was like what the hell. Then okay start of home econs really awesome. ridhuan cut the onion until cry. Poorr thing. Then cristalle kept playing can. Then first must at a PINCH of salt! A PINCH only. I pinched. "Tamara, i think mine not enough ler." Cristalle comes over. "Alamak, then add more lah." She took another pinch added in. AHAHAHA! :D In the end quite salty ler. AHHAHAH! :D What the fuck? Okay. Er then what? Oh we were supposed to falttened our dough thingy. I really had a hard time doing that. The fucking dough just doesnt sticks when its rolled over and the skin keeps breaking then i was like What the hell. Then i oh! Must put some flour at the bottom. Then it works. So from then on, When it doesnt stick. We keep adding flour plus water. Like glue like that. Eh, here cant stick add more glue so funny. And here comes the most awesome part. I was washing the dishes when cristalle was doing the cleaning. Then * cristalle turns on tap BIG ! * SPLASH "omg jovial are you okay ? Alamak, sorry. Are you pissed with me?" This made me laugh a lot :D HAHAHAHH! :D Then miss murni damn cute. HErs was SO much etter than ours and she claims we did a good job. Funny ler :D after school was awesome. CRISTALLE ! AWESOME :D

Labels: