|
Wednesday, December 9, 2009 7:40 PM
-New Moon is so DAMN nice :D
|
Alright , last minute i met with Renee, Jiahui, Hemma went Vivo to watch NEW MOOON! Gosh, It's so nice . You people should watch you know. Okay, I think watching movie with me is the worst thing man. Cause, We sat at the third row from the front. So, the sound is rather loud. At some part when got violence, I will scream and the two people beside me suffered. :( Hahah, It wasn't on purpose. Poor Renee, Jiahui ! Then, We threw popcorns at each other,i laughed damn loud when it as quiet. I felt paiseh. AHHA! :) I did embarassing things . O: We were arguing like Jacob or Edward Cullen more handsome. LOL ! :) It's a fucking nice movie. You people should seriously watch. Labels: Countdown two more days. | ||