|
Thursday, November 12, 2009 12:17 PM
-SIYI,IZNI,JISU!<3
|
![]() ![]() Yesterday,went out with siyi izni and jisu to celebrate siyi's so called early birthday!At first,only me jisu and siyi.Izni joined us later.Okay,first when i was walking with jisu the overhead bridge,Suddenly got this bird walk infront of me,i didn't know and got a shock.I screamed.Ohmygod.Everyone turned to looked at me.Jisu was like laughing uh.Then we lunched at mac.Siyi damn funny.We wanted to go toilet.Then got this cockroach.What the hell.I damn hell scared.Oh,then we went upstairs to the sky garden and waited for izni.While waiting.Me jisu siyi started taking some retarded photos can.I'll try and post all.Then izni came.We went to play,Izni thanks for getting us all wet.She kept splashing man.Horror.Then we go GV check got what movies.Urgh,all either NC16 or M18.Sickening uh!So,we went daiso but we found this ball that can play!Oh and we bought glasses tooo:D So cool,pictures up:D Umm,then we decided to have a picni went giant to get stuff.Izni wanted everything.Siyi kept talking to herself.Then what long-leg dog.Idk uh!It was hilarious.Then in Giant siyi suddenyl sang damn loud.OMG I was stunned.Umm,yah lah.So sickening can!:D then we gossiped,had heart talks.Then we went up,played like some sort of Volley Ball:D Love you guys to the extremee maxx man!<3 Labels: We really camwhored. | ||