|
Monday, October 26, 2009 6:57 PM
-Nice game.
|
Alright,love inter-class today.And yes be it captains ball or soccer:D All you guys have done 104 proud by giving your best. If,IF,i'm not wrong for captains ball and boys soccer both we got second in place. CLAPPPPPPPPPPS!:D You guys really did weelll ! Captain's ball:Jisu.Shuting.Cristalle.Geraldine.Priya.Geraldine.Kim.Dian.Lei Nuo.Chong Herng.Mardave.Eddie.Aaron. Soccer Boys:Ridhuan.Atif.Wei Run.Daniel Li.Daniel R.Jun Nan.Josh.Pranavenn.Feroze. YOU GUYS ROCK TTMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!:D Alright,i was running both sides,HAHAH:D Yes,cause i wanted to watch soccer and captain's ball at the same time!:D Right,should i talk more bout the captains balll? Yes,i should. Okay,listen. Umm.... The guys and girls were not on a good track for their first match. But guess what? They guys regained their power and they got into the last match!:D I was screaming. Tallys of 104 you guys rock ttm:D Okay,then was dance. Right,first part of dance was fun cause me.si en.roxanne.Yuehting.Jane. Didnt realise that we were actually wearing five different colours. AHHAHA!cause we have telepathy:D I'll post the pictures:D Right.here comes the irritating part that spoiled my whole day. More people joining in the dance. Yes,Wtf. I was very unhappy. So,was yuehting. We could have learned the korean dance already. But yeah,Teacher rearrange positions and stuff. It took us like half hour. I was seriously pissed i swear. It's nopt my fault. But my place almost got changed like i was in group two and i was supposed to go group one. But,luckily.It didnt change. Right,we were walking out of the school. And seriously, Bitch. We were bitching bout it. yes. Labels: Bitch. | ||