|
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:04 PM
-CRISTALLE loves art a lot , she really does.
|
Hello guys,well today was very fun:D But,in the morning,everything went wrong. But one good thing,CRISTALLE came today(!) Hahhaha!:D Right, well love mornings with cristalle but a pity there were no birds today (D:) Aww.. Right things that went wrong: -I was so irritated by the teacher that when he said those who talked won't have the paper,then cristalle was talking so in order to ask her to shut up by the most EFFICIENT way , i banged her table :D Well,i didn't expected it to be loud that the teacher was like "Who banged the table??" i didn't cared so i raised my hand.he asked why i just merely said"Because she was talking i wanted to ask her keep quiet" I could see that cristalle was laughing lah(!) Yes,i was irritated by the teacher,well i guess thats how whole 04 thinks isn't it ? You cant blame me,its not my fault. -Seconly,well he made the whole class to get out,I know he said get out,i could feel that 04 is not happy with him already,but we all still respected him, yes,we are respectful kids,HAHAHA (?) While,during the paper was okay,right shuting was sleeping when the paper ended, geraldine woke her up and her face was damn funny , yes i swear,ask cristalle.Cristalle and I immedediately burst out laughing,I'm seriously it was immediate:D Her face was funny lah , okay secnd paper,LOL! the teacher was so kind,can see that whole 04 LOVED him (?) sounds so wrong . Okay,second paper damn funny lah!:D Cristalle ah !:D Right,me and Cristalle keep saying kazua,Whatever we can say bout it we said:D super fun can:D -Lastly,the survey.OMG,it was the teacher again.Everyone was like(?) Wtf (?) Okay,it was QUITE and interesting survey.I'm serious,its quite interesting.The one bout writing a post.AHHA:D As normal,feroze and atif made themselves the famous jokers.But Yeah.Then whole class finished the survey very early.Shuting asked the other teacher if can right bout friends.He said yes.Then me cris and shuting started writing bout each other:D Shuting paper: Cristalle is an asshole,she gave me a lot of nicknames like ka zua,asshole,..... And jovial is a shorty . yes wtf why did shuting write that (?) Cristalle's paper: got this girl from my class called kazua,she is very noisy.(others can't remember) My paper:Shuting is a very noisy girl she is a joker but quite retarded.Cristalle is the entertainer.I love them a lot,and of course i love 104:D -After school,We all had fun laughter,shuting and jessica left. Me,cristalle,jisu! we like damn bored lah after so called practice oral,then we looked at each others phone,got this picture we kepp laughing.Jisu no offence lah, dont get sad.we were playing only :D Dont sad okay,we cant help it.we cant blame ourselves,blame our laughing wire:D Right,then we play laugh.libraian stared at us,we faster go.Then me and cris keep doing that action to irritate jisu,JISU DONT GET SAD!!!:D Right,me and cristalle went hawker,got PEOPLE!!! OMG (!) Then,we keep laughing , HAHAH!:D I love you cristalle assholeyan!:D I love 104 a lot, i really love them!;D Labels: I love 104 (?) | ||